Favourite Book Covers Of The Year So Far...


We are half way though the year already which is scary as. But we have had some great books released so far this year. Books that have had some amazing book covers. Today I wanted to share with you my top 8 book covers of the year so far and my thoughts on the cover. Now as I haven't read all of these but they are high up my TBR list. If your interested in my top 6 books of the year so far, you can check it out here



*Bad Romance by Heather Demetrios (YA CONTEMPORARY) June Release

STUNNING- I just think this cover is stunning and the story as far as I can tell involves a bad romance that may involve abuse so the dead and flowering flowers look symbolic. 

*The Name They Gave Us by Emery Lord (YA CONTEMPORARY) June Release

MAGICAL- I adore this cover, I love the colours used and I love that it matches The Start Of You And Me cover, Emery's other contemporary. (This is the UK cover)

*The Education of Margot Sanchez by Lilliam Rivera (YA CONTEMPORARY, REALISTIC FICTION) February Release

FRESH- I love that it is in B&W and the pop of cover comes from the title.


*The Book Jumper by Mechthild Glaser (YA FANTASY) January Release

BEAUTIFUL- This cover is just so beautiful and perfect for any book lover. Just look at it *heart eyes*

*Letters To The Lost by Brigid Kemmerer (YA CONTEMPOARY ROMANCE) April Release

I love blue so of course I love this cover but I just think its beautiful. The paper flowers are so pretty.

*Cold Summer by Gwen Cold (YA SCI FI) May Release

COLOURFUL- I just love the colours used. I love that there "cold" colours.


*Mafiosa (Blood For Blood #3) by Catherine Doyle (YA CONTEMPORARY) January Release

I just love the colour used and it matches the first two books in the trilogy. And all the little pictures match things in the story. This is one I have actually read and enjoyed.

*The Unlikelies by Carrie Firestone (YA CONTEMPOARARY) June Release

I just adore this cover. It screams summer and I love all the ice cream used.

What are some of your fave covers of the year so far?

No comments