My Top Ten (eight) Favourite Songs


Top Ten Tuesday is an original/weekly meme hosted by The broke and the bookish.

Topic: All About Audio freebie

As I don't listen to audio books I can't recommended any. Therefore I am going to tell you my top eight favourite songs. I have many favourites but this is just a handful of them.


Aerosmith- I don't want to miss a thing

I love movie soundtracks. Sometimes I love the soundtrack more than the movie and Aerosmith's song from Armageddon is my favourite movie song of all time. Love it!



Pink & Nate Ruess- Just give me a reason

I love, love, love this song. Its one I sing badly and get lost in it. Its so good.


Katy Perry- Firework

I love all of Katy Perry's songs but her older stuff is my favourite, especially Firework.



Panic At The Disco- This is Gospel

I only started listening to Panic At The Disco over a year ago and now I love them. My favourite song is This is Gospel.



Fall Out Boy- Young Volcanoes

I love Fall Out Boy. There Save Rock and Roll album is my favourite album of all time. I love all the songs but Young Volcanoes is one of my favourite on the album.



30 Seconds to Mars- Queens and Kings

I love 30 seconds to Mars music. My favourite song is Queens and Kings!!



Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You Do

Ellie Goulding is just such an amazing singer. One of my favourite songs from her is Love Me Like You Do from 50 Shades Of Grey.



Labrinth FT Tinie Tempah- Earthquake 

Love it!


What is your current favourite song?

2 comments