The Help Me Book Tag

This book tag was created by Aria (bookgeekmoviefreak) a book tuber who I just discovered. You can check out her original video here This tag is called The Help Me book tag and I think it sounds fun! Let's go!


The Questions:


1. You have a test tomorrow, but instead of studying you’ve been reading. Which fictional character do you call to help you cram for this test? 


Hermione Granger from Harry Potter. She is a smarty pants so she can help me 100%.

2. Payday is still 2 weeks away, but you are broke. Which rich character do you ask for money to help you out?


Christian Grey. It's the first name that popped into my head. He's mega rich. He could spare some change.

3. There is a burglar in your house, which character do you call to help you beat up the burglar?

Matthew from the All Souls Trilogy just because he's a vampire and strong and would be there anyway as he's my number one book boyfriend (just go with it)

4. There is a spider/snake/something else that really scares you in your house. Which character do you call to get rid of it for you? 

Hagrid because you know he's good with all animals.

5. You’ve had a really bad week, which character do you call to cheer you up?

Anna from The It Girl by Katy Birchall. I just read her book and she is funny. She would make me laugh.

6. There is a zombie apocalypse going on, which character can totally handle him/herself in this apocalypse? Pick the character that would give you the highest survival chances. 

Cassie Sullivan from The 5th Wave Series by Rick Yancey, she is still alive after loads of near deaths in her series so she can definitely live though a zombie apocalypse. I'm sticking with her.

7. Your house caught on fire, you need a place to stay. Which character’s house do you want to stay in? 

Hogwarts, with Harry. There's loads of room :)

8. Because your house caught on fire, you obviously don’t have any clothes. Which character do you want to borrow clothes from? 

If am staying in Hogwarts then some of Hermione's she's bound to have some extra cloaks.

9. You’ve been wrongly accused of something, which character can weasel him/herself out of any bad situation and can certainly help you get out of this pickle. 

Jace from The Mortal Instruments as I think he could get himself out of a pickle easily enough.

10. You just broke up with your boyfriend/girlfriend, which character do you call to be your rebound. 

If I broke up with Matthew from the All Souls Trilogy by Deborah Harkness then I would need another vampire for a rebound. (just go with it) So I would have to go with Eric from the Sookie Stackhouse books as a rebound with the hopes of Matthew realising this mistake of letting me go after a few days. You can see I have thought about this.

If you have got though all my crazy answers you deserve an award :)

I tag:


3 comments

  1. That made me laugh, love your answers! And of course Hagrid for help with spiders but whatever you do don't tell Ron there is one around! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Thanks for making me smile :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fun, and girl you made me giggle with your answers. I am pressed for time, but will try to squeeze this in if I am able.

    ReplyDelete