Sunday Post #1

The Sunday Post

The Sunday Post was created by Caffeniated Book Reviewer  this is a post where we recap on the going on's on the blog the week previous and the week coming up as well as the awesome books we have recived, bought or been gifted for review!

My first week back blogging in 9 months was great and I am so happy I started blogging again! 

On the blog the week of 12th May 2014:

Blog Re-Design & Swag Giveaway (INT & UK)

Waiting on Wednesday #1

Mega Monster Within by Kelly Hashway Giveaway (INT)

Coming this week:

20th May: Review & Giveaway (UK) of Popular: Vintage Wisdom For A Modern Geek by Maya Van Wagenen

21st May: Waiting on Wedensday

24th May: Series Re-Read Discussion

Books recieved for review:

Fool Me Twice (If only....#1) by Mandy Hubbard

Fool Me Twice (If Only . . . #1)

Goodreads

Wish you were Italian (If only... #2) by Kristin Rae

Wish You Were Italian (If Only . . . #2)

Goodreads

Lets Bake! by Cathryn Dresser

Let's Bake

Goodreads

Flashes by Tim O' Rourke (Coming June 5th 2014)

Flashes

Goodreads

The Rain by Virginia Bergin (Coming July 17th 2014) 

The Rain

Goodreads

Thank you to Bloomsbury, Orion Publishing, Chicken House & Macmillian Childrens Books for the review copies!

Library Books:

Asteroid by Malcolm Rose (Shades #3)

Asteroid (Shades, #3)

Goodreads

*I  got this not noticing it was the third book. I am going to order the first two from the libraray*

A Sea Change by Veronica Henry (A quick read)

A Sea Change (Quick Reads 2013)

Goodreads


Books I won:


Apocalypse: An Anthology by Authors and Readers Edited by Cynthia Shepp signed by R.M.Gimore



Apocalypse: An Anthology by Authors and Readers



Thats me this for this week. What do you think of my haul? Leave the links to your Sunday Posts and I will hop along and check them out!








28 comments

  1. Glad your first week back was such a good one Megan. I am thrilled you've chosen to participate in the Sunday Post and look forward to your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Sunday Post meme, it's such a fun one to participate in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great that you are back blogging! I look forward to seeing more from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by. Im excited to be back blogging!

      Delete
  4. Great you picked up blogging again! I got Fool Me Twice too, care for a buddy read ;) Follow you now via GFC btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and following. I would be up for a buddy read :-)

      Delete
  5. Welcome back to blogging! :)
    Fool Me Twice and Wish You Were Italian look both really good :)
    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty I am excited to start I think they will be perfect summer reads :-)

      Delete
  6. Ooh, Flashes and Rain look intriguing to me. Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog. Enjoy!

    Love the look of your blog! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty for stopping by and following. I am looking forward to Rain and Flashes. Starting Flashes next!

      Delete
  7. Welcome back! Looks like you are off to a fantastic start! Love the covers for Fool Me Twice and Wish You Were Italian. They both look like cute reads. Well I hope you have a terrific 2nd week back. I look forward to getting to know you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty Fool me twice and Wish you are Italian are going to be perfect summer reads!

      Delete
  8. Well welcome back :) I started blogging just over 9 months ago, so I guess around the time you started your hiatus! I look forward to getting to know you and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I look forward to getting to know you too :-)

      Delete
  9. You have quite a wide selection of books / genres this week which is great, I'm not necessarily fixed on one genre. and welcome back :) I'm a new kid on the block, have started my book blog Jan 2014.
    Have a great week and Happy Reading.
    My Sunday Post is here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually stick to one genre but am trying to branch out. Thank you. Happy Reading

      Delete
  10. I bet that break from blogging felt nice. The 'If Only...' series sounds like it's a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It felt good and now am back with a whole new persepective on blogging. The If Only series I think will be a perfect summer read! Thanks for stopping by :-)

      Delete
  11. Welcome back, hope you've had a nice break away from blogging. Sunday Post is a great meme to be part of and I look forward to chatting with you each week. Have a good week, here's My Sunday Post
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I look forward to chatting with you too :-)

      Delete
  12. Welcome back!! I'm glad you had a great first week, and I hope this next one is just as good! I hope you enjoy your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun that you are blogging again... I love the colors of your blog by the way (just wanted to tell you that). I see you have a blog redesign post so I am going to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome back to blogging again. It's great hearings news like yours. I made many changes to my blog over the first few months wanting to find that perfect look that I would be happy to see my blog in. I love that blog header, btw. :) Thanks for dropping by my Sunday Post :)

    ReplyDelete